Posted 5 years ago
Server Operations Programmer Analyst
- Receives and reviews production requests and assists in production control.
- Prepares and maintains schedules for recurring production runs.
- Maintains operational control over user and program security.
- Maintains system back-up records
- Produces written instructional guidelines for computer operators for production runs.
- Stands and/or sits for extended periods of time.
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality.
- Works overtime as required
- Develops and installs improved clerical methods and ways of organizing work as part of overall systems and services improvements.
- Assist in implementing practices that will more effectively utilize MIS resources.
- Maintains an inventory of computer supplies used by the data processing department.
- Maintains libraries of software, technical and procedural manuals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to plan and schedule activities and functions of operations personnel.
- An ability to learn and retain information taught in data processing techniques.
- Must meet physical requirements and pass substance abuse screening as may be required.