Senior Application Analyst
Responsible for the implementation of new applications, upgrades, and modifications to existing systems. Assist in the coordination of field support activities including application configuration, go-live support and on-going client support.
- Install new applications, new components and upgrade existing applications.
- Configure application settings and validate configurations performed by Application Analysts.
- Define go-live and rollout support schedule.
- Assist in the coordination of field support activities including go-live and rollout support activities.
- Support users on new applications, modules and functionality.
- Oversee analysis of necessary application modifications and work with appropriate MIT associates or vendors to coordinate modifications.
- Provide advanced application troubleshooting support for applications.
- Resolve critical issues independently as necessary.
- Interpret end user requirements to help determine optimal solution and to identify potential issues related to user requests.
- Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Create test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modifications.
- Document all outcomes of testing.
- Design database queries and create reports.
- Proactively monitor applications to recommend improvements and ways to increase efficiency.
- Participate in the maintenance of training materials and disseminate materials to users.
- Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support on a 24×7 rotating basis.
- Work with the help desk and support personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them.
- Triage network, hardware, or workstation issues as required.
- Coordinate vendor activities and manage vendor communications needed for support, issue resolution and escalation.
- Provide assistance to Application Analysts and other team members as necessary.
Epic V2014/2017: HIM Certifications