Posted 5 years ago
IT Systems Integration SME – Brooklyn, NY
Scope of Services:
- Responsible for testing, design, integration technical knowledge of specific public safety proprietary systems.
- Coordinate building and IT responses for NYPD to NYPD Call Taker Unions.
- Drive implementation of MaGic to Vesta Analytics.
- Lead design and build of MTA 6 Wire System.
- Work with Agencies to update CCMIS databases.
- IT liaison between IT and NYPD Comm Section for Work Fore Scheduling Composing cutover plan.
- Create Security Access profiles for NYPD Ops.
- Assist Agencies with testing of CAD and the interfaces
- Provide City’s project teams (including the IT Service management organization) with
critical project data, analysis and recommendations.
- Work directly with City vendors to manage technical issue resolution; escalate issues as
appropriate within the Program governance structure.
- Facilitate briefings to City’s project team, key stakeholders on issues as required.
- Develop specific analysis and documentation as required.
- Provide issue analysis and recommendations as required.Participate in weekly meetings with operations and support system vendor (including but
not limited to billing, change management, service level agreement, audit, etc)
- Provide analysis and assessment to ECTP on vendor integration proposals for additional
work as well as plans for addressing anticipated and unexpected project activities.
- Key Activities:
Analysis of data, proposals and reports
Oversee scope delivery
Monthly status reports
Issue Summaries as required
Analyze documents as required
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience at senior level as applications analyst,
audio/telephony systems designer and/or public safety project manager.
- Extensive experience in the following technology areas: Public Safety Network and CPE,
- Technical Support, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Systems Design, Development, Integration and Testing