Schedules/coordinates meetings, training events and appointments and attends to a variety of administrative details. Keeps informed of departmental/division activities, policies and procedures and provides back-up support to other assistants as required.
Schedules and coordinates meetings, training events, appointments and/or other similar activities for multiple executives. Conducts a variety of administrative activities including requisitioning of supplies, printing, copying and maintaining calendars and meeting room schedules. Prepares, publishes and distributes agendas and attends meetings. Composes and distributes minutes of meetings. Prepares and assists with scheduled, ad hoc and specialized documents. Proofreads materials for accuracy and compliance with organizational policies. Prepares timely responses to routine correspondence. Keeps informed of departmental/division activities. Provide back-up support to other assistants as required.
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Vision – Intermediate to Advanced
- MS Outlook – Advanced knowledge of experience using current version
- Experience in providing admin support for multiple executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Professional attire
- Must be able/willing to communicate with executives through text messaging via their cell phone
- Client service oriented