Application Analyst – Ambulatory
APPLICATIONS ANALYST – Ambulatory Certified
Location: Yonkers, NY
Contract: 6 Months
Installs new applications, upgrades existing applications and provides go-live and rollout support. Support users on new applications, modules and functionality. Evaluates operational workflows and create system specifications from user requirements.
- Strong Ambulatory certified analyst with 3+ years of implementation and optimization experience.
- Good client-facing and management skills.
- Configure application settings and workflows to provide optimal user experience.
- Provide go-live and rollout support.
- Support users on new applications, modules, and functionality.
- Provide application troubleshooting support for the application(s).
- Resolve the issue, forward it to the correct group for remediation, or elevate it to the vendor if required.
- Assist with determining how a new system, upgrade, or new component can best meet the needs of the users.
- Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Create system specifications from user requirements.
- Create test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modification.
- Document all outcomes of testing.
- Design database queries and create reports utilizing a report-writing tool.
- Monitor application issues and evaluate issues as they arise.
- Write and maintain accurate and current documentation regarding application(s) supported by the team.
- Participate in the maintenance of training materials and disseminate materials to users.
- Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support.
- Work with the help desk and support personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them.
- Triage network, hardware, or workstation issues as required.
- Analyze necessary application modifications and work with the appropriate client associate or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
- Act as a liaison to the vendor or the client.
- Contact vendor to report escalations and obtain assistance with solving issues.
- Assist with the coordination of vendor activities including hardware or software installation.
Client is a professional services organization with a matrix reporting structure. Associate’s roles may differ depending on the project, however, their position and title remains the same.
- Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support; Application testing; Related clinical or business experience; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Epic Ambulatory Certification
- Epic Beacon Certification
- Epic MyChart Certification
- Workflow and clinical content optimization experience
- Workflow Analysis